What's Up This Weekend | October 25th
There’s always something going on around New Hampshire, especially on the weekends. No matter the season there’s always something fun to do. There’s always a wide range of events, there are family friendly outings and then there’s some for just the adults. Check out some events going on around New Hampshire this weekend here!
- Fright Night Festival 2019 - Friday, October 25th: Concord, NH will host the Fright Night Festival this Friday at Greeley Park from 6:30pm - 8:30pm. Grab the family to enjoy a spooky night of a haunted maze and hayride, candy, and more!
- Halloween Parade 2019 - Saturday, October 26th: Exeter, NH is holding their annual Halloween Parade and costume judging this weekend at Swasey Parkway! Kicking off at 10am with the parade, following with best costume awards at 11:30am and trick-or-treating downtown from 11:30am - 2:30pm!
- Keene Pumpkin Festival - Sunday, October 27th: The town of Keene, NH will host the annual Pumpkin Festival on Sunday from 1pm - 7pm at Central Square. With a costume parade, live music and dance performances, local food and drinks, and of course the pumpkins! Walk through the downtown and enjoy the hundreds of jack-o’-lanterns that line the streets!
- Winery Comedy TOUR at Averill House Vineyard - Friday, October 25th & Saturday, October 26th: Head to Brookline, NH this Friday and Saturday at 7pm for the Winery Comedy Tour! Nationally recognized comedians travel the country to local wineries for a night of hilarious comedy and great wine! While you’re there, you have to get the WineCream (ice cream with wine). Tickets and more info here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-winery-comedy-tour-tickets-76726993503
- 4th Annual White Mountains Crush Festival in Lincoln - Saturday, October 26th: Seven Birches Winery in Lincoln, NH is hosting their 4th annual Crush Festival. This festival is a celebration of the end of the harvest season and the start of winemaking season! Stomp grapes, sample wine, learn from the winemakers, and eat your heart out! Tickets and more info here: https://www.lakesregion.org/event/4th-annual-white-mountains-crush-festival-at-seven-birches-winery/2019-10-26/
- Craft Beer Storm Weekend - Friday, October 25th - Sunday, October 27th: The Victoria Inn Bed & Breakfast and Pavilion in Hampton, NH is hosting the Craft Beer Storm Weekend! If you’re a craft beer enthusiast, this is the weekend for you! Stay at the Victoria Inn and enjoy local NH craft beers paired with some tasty foods! On Saturday, you’ll be whisked away to the Granite State Growler Tour Bus for tastings at local breweries. This and so much more! Get more info here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/craft-beer-storm-weekend-tickets-74469531373
Share This Post
|Previous Post||Next Post|